Friday, August 20, 2010

Psalm 110

"The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit in the place of honor at my right hand
until I humble your enemies,
making them a footstool under your feet.”"

"The Lord stands at your right hand to protect you.
He will strike down many kings when his anger erupts."

-Psalm 110:1,5



I've had several crying and cursing fits...I've given into self loathing and self hate, wanting to just fall over and die...finally I have gotten a little sleep...and just my mind is so blah.

I have a little bit of piece of peace in my heart and soul right now...that I didn't expect.

You have loved me, even when I am so confused, in so much pain and unsure of what to do.


No matter what happens...I want to remain faithful and bless your name.
I know I am selfish and overemotional...I want to take care of myself and stop with letting myself be dragged around just because.

Please let me sit at your right hand, cover me and keep me safe from the poison of the enemy's arrows. The venom that makes me seek depression and pain...lift me up above this senseless crap...you are so beautiful and made me for more than this petty pain.

Thank you for choosing me, loving me and wanting me.
You chose me.
You want me.
Oh thank you Lover, thank you.

You made me to be a man and that is what I want to be.
You've called me to be a servant and son of you, my King.
You have given me a message and I wish to give it.

Whatever the cost, however much it hurts...I want to follow you to the ends of this world.
Send me and I will go.
Send me please.
Let me hear so I might share love.

No comments: