Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Candy Filled Center

What more have I to say?

I have screamed my throat raw and cried into soundless sobs.

Here it is, the vast circle of nothingness I'm staring into.

I won't lie and say I see more than what the truth is and what little I see is more than I ever wanted.

I need out, out of this way, out of this life, out of everything.

Silence for once.

No more responses, no more confusion, no more feeling my heart just rip itself out of confused agony. And, over what?

This.

This?

This.

My sincerity is so false that I am no longer aware of what I mean when I speak. All I see and feel is just the pounding in my skull that lets me know I'm still alive.

I want to dream, so badly.
So very badly.
I need to fly and just fly away.
Out of this house, out of this life and go anywhere.

Most of all, just to have these lies die.
To stop the bleeding from my ears and just lay down and let my tears carry me off to sleep, there is no comfort to be found for those who wonder with no end in sight.

No comments: