Saturday, March 14, 2009

The annoying part is not being able to express that which is unexpressed. To be forced to deal with what we have been given and nothing more.

Oh God, oh God.

What is it now?
What more drama?
What more heartbreak just to help others?
Will this cycle never end?

Even thought I want to keep screaming until I die from my lungs exploding, I just have to whisper how much I love you.

Hallelujah.

You alone are worthy of love.
Thank you for not leaving me here, even though it hurts so bad.
Even though I feel more confused then ever.
I want to try and wish the best for the rest of these
but God I'm so upset and angry for love.
Something I don't know how to accept I feel vile disgust towards those who find it and are able to cherish, because I'm such like a monster in that is unable to be happy for others or my own lot.

I'm greedy, too much, I'm just sinful, too much.

God I need you, this love, please.

Hallelujah.

No comments: