Monday, February 23, 2009

Odd

I went to the dentist, took a nap while waiting on some dental work to take place and even though the right side of my face is numb...overall I feel...more at peace. I think writing so much earlier helped to loose some more recent fear and disappointments...and at the same time the magical nap helped.

I just have not eaten any food since five yesterday afternoon. So it's been about twenty four hours since I had a meal.

I need to get something soon.

But it's nice to be able the breath and not feel like the walls are collapsing on me right this moment.

I want to keep breathing.

I know it is going to be hard again soon but right now, right now I can breath and not worry about the rest of the world.

This moment is just enough because it contains all the other moments that will ever be.

No comments: