Monday, February 23, 2009

A Few Thoughts:

-Food just doesn't taste as good if you have to buy it.
-Taste is as subjective as any opinion but not liking Queen is like saying you do not enjoy breathing. Or me having intelligent conversations with you.
-If I'm negative and you are positive does that mean if we were added together I would win every argument every time?
-Don't they have a voodoo spell for people who aren't comfortable being in their own skin?
-If sleep isn't as important as some people make it out to be why don't more people try giving it up? Instead of sleeping one third of their lives they could sleep only a fifth and live about four times shorter in the process.
-If I like musical diversity, does this mean I can't have my Cake cd and listen to it at the same time?
-Is it simple nostalgia for a child hood with so few good memories but hasn't music simply gotten worse as time has gone on? I don't care how postmodern a person is booms, clicks and terrible rhyming structure simply does not make something a song.
-Sometimes U2 makes me sad over all the underused potential.
-I'm really in the mood to be hopeful but I'm too tired. Plus I have a dentist appointment later today.
-I used to think I had a problem with just wanting pills to fix everything and then quite like Dr.House I just have a pain problem.
-Somedays I wish a zombie apocalypse would happen just to be able to prove moral relativity wrong. But then again that is like saying playing baseball with live hand grenades will make a little league team better prepared to take on a professional ball team.
-But the great thing about zombies are that they are the great equalizer...and proof George A. Romero is awesome.
-The fact I'm still writing this is also proof I need to be slapped across my head, or something just as motivating.

No comments: