Friday, May 21, 2010

Pacified Thoughts

To return gross rudeness (unintentional or otherwise) with gross rudeness is to forget the point of the cross.

IS life about me?
What I want?
What I need?
What I think?

It is our base nature which cries out for blood, a broken bone for a broken bone...the base nature of ours which demands justice. But...how can a broken and incredibly finite creature do something such as 'justice'? Our sins are so great and so many...the face we are able to pray at all is a miracle in and of itself.

Prayer.
Begging for mercy from above, for grace for those who have wronged us...for the Christian we have no other choice but to pray for those who hurt us, persecute us and who cause us pain.

Where is the line?
What is the point?
Where?
How?

I know not.
I only know that I wish to be faithful and obedient like Christ, even unto death like the savior I seek to follow.

No comments: