Friday, May 21, 2010

Nomenclature

Bathing moon light
passing on by
carrying hope
being lifted high on lies
as the clock is ticking by.

Life, light and lies
slipping out on your tongue
like the hyperbole hypocrisy I wrote,
just acting as I am too afraid to.

I have no idea what any of this is supposed to be.

Being myself,
just bearing my cross
and unloading my soul
is never quite enough to be enough.

Irregardless, time and life
wouldn't stop for you
even if you asked them to.

Is this your love?
Is this your salvation?
Is this the faith your profess,
that flickering
and glimmering
aspect of hope
you keep throwing in the trash?

Pearls to swine
or maybe it is wine to water,
either way
you couldn't recognize the difference.

Interference riding in on crashing static waves,
hoping to bring you truth in several flavors
just so you aren't inconvenienced.

No comments: