Friday, November 6, 2009

To clear up a small misconception...

I'm not a nice guy.

I am a very angry, very quite, very short tempered and very apathetic person when it comes to anything involving the term family.

I prefer to be left alone.

In fact being in another hemisphere as my family is too close.
The only time I managed to go two weeks without being bothered was when I was in China...granted I was dying of dysentery at the time but it was a fair trade.

I just...want...peace.

Why the fug does that mean it requires ludicrous amounts of money I do not have access to?

Jesus, could we just save time and have you simply blow up any plans I make AHEAD of time? You know...just so we can skip on the whole getting my hopes up part?

Please?

Just stream line my misery a bit?
I'm sure we can make it work more efficient that way.
I'm going to be in miserable pain so why should we break up the monotony with any intelligent conversation? Me having hopes about the future? Heck...why have anymore good books?

Let's kill that right now.

Ignorance is bliss!

Right?

All I need is stupid MTV and reality program, screw eating vegetables and give me an IV full of cola. That's all I want babe, rot my body and my mind.

Soul?
Who said anything about a soul?
We don't have those hear!

Just hedonistic, self centered pleasure!

Heck forget the pleasure, just give me that good ol' misery and I'll be good!

No comments: