Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Some Free Thoughts

I would like to sleep now, forever and a day. Sleep is something I normally despise because I do not like the blankness, the vulnerability, the waste of time, the emptiness that tends to surge upon my entrance into the new day.

Odd how I can take a simple pleasure billions of other people can enjoy and not only do I strip it of its joy but my mind twists and provides dark commentary as to why I do not like it.

Anyone can write about the evils of American foreign policy, anyone can point the finger at the corrupt Oil companies, it is quite easy to be bigoted towards something the rest of the world hates...so I do think it is rather admirable and might even say true punk for me to say down with the sleep and down with the aspects of our personal lives that are nothing more then little cancers we are nursing until they are given ample time to grow up and stab us bleeding into the heart.

There are admirable things in life, there are good things, there is happiness, there are smiles, there is a reason to celebrate, there are good reasons to live, good reasons to strive for life, there are purposes and so many other things but right now I do not care, I simply am to selfish and to caught up in my own personal drama to care.

When I write it is almost as if I can start to feel this connection to the whole of creation, there is the flow of words, this extension of myself, I feel some confusion, a little doubt...the words and worlds around me are nothing more then their own personal constructs made for the self glorification of one ego maniac after the next.

Thoughts upon thoughts upon desire upon the lack of control felt by us all. Some scream loud and others try to scream the loudest, just so they can appear to have fictional answers about why they deserve our adoration and worship. Self glorifying and narcissistic bastards, the lot of them.

No comments: