Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Three AM Thought:

Sleep is good yet a distant function.

I however realized something, that being that one of the attraction factors that has been going through my mind, at least subconsciously, if that I am really attracted to domestic skills and qualities. I'm to tired to care about offending feminists so all political correctness aside; I just think it is quite amazing to see a woman that knows what she is doing around a kitchen, decorating a room, creating something out of nothing and the rest of that jazz.

It goes completely against my desires to 'run off and join the circus' but I think I really need that balance. Sure, it would be nice to be able to finally find a legitimate artistic means of expression that would entail travel but without having someone that was firmly grounded in reality it would be a disaster waiting to happen for me.

No comments: