Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day Dream

I sometimes wonder how often you think of me, if I ever cross your mind when you are out about in life. I wonder, do you ever think of me when you eat lunch by your window, getting to see the lives of people play out before them? Do I ever cross your mind when you go for a walk, hearing the birds sing their song to you? Could it be you think of me when you lay down to sleep at night, your beautiful mind awash from the days events?

It is a thing I am quite curious about, you see. I hold you in my highest regards and would not wish you ill, even when there is nothing to say.

It is funny to think we can live out our lives separate from each other, never knowing just what the other is thinking, maybe one of us hoping the other will say something. It is funny, right?

There really isn't to much more I can say that needs to be said, although less is indeed more it is not the same for all aspects and matters involving something as fickle as the heart.

Maybe an embrace awaits over the rainbows end.

No comments: