Friday, April 29, 2011

"There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb."




The one thing reality will not permit me is numbness.
No breaking from the pain.
Cycles...in and out, circular, moving, falling and being destroyed.

Why do I...and why should I care at all?

Moving beyond the open gate and into reality...seeing all there is to be seen and realize that none of it amounts to much...

Faith, hope and love...but where is the love?

Clever lines of jargon and disinformation...lies I fed to myself in order to invent you...make you up and become enamored with something that wasn't even real to begin with.

Curious...curious...

I wish sleep could take me and I would wake up to where everything was better...
One day...one day...one...day...

No comments: