Friday, April 29, 2011

Isaiah 9

"The people who walk in darkness
will see a great light.
For those who live in a land of deep darkness,
a light will shine."
-Isaiah 9:2

So much darkness.
So much pain.

I d not even have to think to find suffering, pain, rejection, despair and hate.

It's so murky, so confusing...it feels like every time I find something on this damn planet even remotely stable...uncertainty and pain flare up...

Is this your way of saying I should stay alone and find solace in solitude alone?
Or maybe I should just listen to Pink Floyd even louder and hope the good music at least does something encouraging?


I can't see.
I think I did.
At some point it seems there was more...

But here is blindness and I'm praying for a light.
Not just a tiny illumination...but a blinding reclaiming of every aspect...


I'm sick of my own ignorance.
Of the games played.
Of not seeing when I look.
I just need freedom.
Even if it's painful and awkward freedom.

I don't want to see by false lights.
I do not want to get my hopes set on falsehoods.
I just want to know, see and live truth.
Everything else is silly and pointless.

Please, please...illuminate my life.
Help me to find and destroy this darkness with Your Light.
Illuminate, burn and never end.

No comments: