Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spiraling Out of Control

Seeing life as I see
falling out of sync
and full of speed,
I reach full momentum
and feel the rips form
as I fall away
just away from you.

It's another day
just another way
of realizing
everything
just all that is
and will ever be
is limited by the finite
and I will be forced
to say my farewells
kissing everyone goodbye.

Innocent whims of hope
wanting to feel
and know the dawn is coming
and that I'll never be alone.

Just silly childish things
like my heart in my chest
loosing ground because of the pain.

What is real?
I am digging this hole
just to throw everything
so I can tangibly feel my regret
and embrace this stupidity inside.

It gnaws at my soul
and scratches on the inside of my chest
just with no true rest
on this perpetual
and madding
course.

What is this?
I am not sure I ever really knew.
Regret fills my soul
at the pain I have caused.
Innocent to everything but what mattered.

I just wanted to love and be loved
but...what are these inkling thoughts?
Such an endless and perpetual
struggle to breath.

This truly dies
only when it is closed.
Breath...press on...and live.

No comments: