Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Psalm 59

"You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me,
for you, O God, are my fortress.
In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.
He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."
-Psalm 59:9-10


I have no strength right now.
I am so weak.
I feel so tired.
I just am exhausted.
I ache.

Do you understand?
Do you feel the pain I am talking about?
Do you know how I feel right now?
As though I am caught in between two worlds...not truly on earth or in eternity...but this incredibly painful mishmash of the two.

I am so tired of hurting...of disappointments, of pain, of feeling so weak and empty and just...burned out beyond understanding.

So dry.
So empty.

I can't breath...I feel so far, far, far from You or from understanding.

You are supposed to be my strength...yet You feel so far away right now...as if You were nothing but mere wisps on the furthermost reaches of my mind.

But I have hope this will not last forever...I long so desperately for You...You are my life and my Love...and never shall we parted...so soon...oh so soon...

No comments: