Monday, October 26, 2009

A Night

It was a beautiful concert.

So much soul, so much spirit, so much power.

As of right now it's being rebroadcast for a second time and supposed to be for the next couple of days:

http://www.youtube.com/U2official

If you can watch this and still not like U2:
1.You are not trying very hard.
2.I think you lack anything that resembles taste.
3.I love you all the same but really now, beauty people! It's beauty!


I can't sleep.
As silly as the right thing may be some days...it's the right thing.
God knows I'm going to miss getting a morning wake up call from my beloved and beautiful Muse, to deliver news and inspire me to new challenges.

I don't know the future and doubt I want to...I don't know where I'm going just that I am going. I'll expire when I do and will fight to do the right thing until my last breath.

I'm trying to figure out who I really am...what it means to be an adult...what it means to be a real man...what responsibility I should have...what it is I'm going to throw myself into.

I only know I really do not know me as well as I thought I did.

God I want to burn with a passion to love and serve, I want to fall madly in love with who You are and with loving people. I'm sick to death of my selfishness and putting myself ahead of actual love.

Breath words of life into my mouth, stretch my heart and mind to the breaking part and just consume me with flames of love.

Show me the reality, the hope and the love that can be found.
If there are words I can speak, may the lovely Muse hear and take heart that hope prevails through the night.



No comments: