Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Invalid Template

I want to say hello like I want to take a breath of air.
I want to say good night like it was going outta style.
And here we are,
same as before
same story
just another song
dancing along
never knowing how we got here
where we were going
or how,
just how to get off of this train.

It's on the radio
this tune I'm playing on piano
the humming noise
that every time
in every way
was the tune for everyday
we shared
we laughed
we cried to
and never could know why.

It's a story of life
of the times
of fallen pride
the things we tried
and life, dear life
the beauty we never knew
as we could hope
and dream on stars,
prayers and have faith
that the dawn
was on the way.

I'm trying to hold back the pain
I feel when I remember
how it felt
to just fall
and hear the song of love
knowing this was that
and this was never to be true
even in thoughts of You.

No comments: