Thursday, September 17, 2009

So...I didn't say this earlier...

ZOMG EXPLOSIONS OF AWESOME!!!

THE FIVE IRON FRENZY DVD IS FINALLY COMING!!!!

IT'S FIVE YEARS OVERDUE BUT ZXOMGAWESOMESAUCE IT'S COMING!!!


http://www.fifdvd.com/


Ahem.

I'm sure it's going to be delayed for another 3-15 months...but that is fine.

I'm just happy Reese Roper hasn't given up on his rather lunatic prone fans.

I suspect that if there is announcement about Brave Saint Saturn touring the Anti Christ will in fact rise the day the tour was supposed to reach wherever I am living at the time.

Ohhh...goodness.

I can't believe it's coming out...I freaking missed seeing them because of being 17 and not allowed to drive three hours to see them on their final tour...but dangit...I don't care if I have to sell plasma, offer my cat to a pawn shop or find a job taking part in medical trials...I will have this DVD and will weep tears of joy at finally seeing a full live performance of Every New Day.

I remember going to my rather crappy senior prom and leaving after an hour or so and going across the street from the Winfry Hotel and going to some music store...and actually SEEING Five Iron Frenzy's last album that had came out that week...'The End Is Here'...a double album contain their last studio record and their final concert.

If I didn't belong to an online community of fellow dorks I would feel so strange saying these rather unknown bands changed my life...but they did.

And since this is my blog...if you want to be considered my friend still you have to listen to these and like at least half of them.

Sorry that's the rules.




















No comments: