Friday, February 20, 2009

Morning Coming Down

Despite these shallow breaths matched only by shallower prayers...I know everything will be okay...it is just hard to focus...

When something goes back, something goes good...even last night...words can't add together or make things right in my head...I feel I keep loosing touch with the ground every time I fall.

I've only heard a few tracks but the new U2 album is streaming on their myspace page...it is more hope then I've wanted to hear about life and the future for a while.

Cynicism and nihilism are so much easier than honesty and truth. No wonder I hate myself so much, much less why U2 is so easy to hate...I suppose earnesty being mistaken for self.

Who know?

I don't even know who I am, much less want to know.

Thanks for propping my soul up a bit against the wall, not sure how much longer I can stand but I appreciate the help so far.

No comments: