Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Isaiah 12

"In that day you will sing:
“I will praise you, O Lord!
You were angry with me, but not any more.
Now you comfort me.
See, God has come to save me.
I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my song;
he has given me victory.”"
-Isaiah 12:1-2



I don't think I can grasp how horrible, how terrible sin is.
The rage, the destruction and the darkness caused by it.
I see myself.
But rarely do I stop to see You.

Could you be my strength?
Could you be the song on my life?
If there is victory to be had, may it be Yours and Yours alone?

If I have to walk this path with no outside human help...please hold my hand. Stay near and keep close because...this pain...this doubt...all of it is so real and I do not know what to do...

No comments: