Saturday, April 30, 2011

Idiosyncratic Ramblings

Meh.

Eh?

Bah.

Emph.

I really cannot get my mind going to start writing something coherent...mental and emotional funk in line with my physical aching and hurting.

So much...internal conflict and convoluted thought...over thought.
And things.
And pain.

I wonder.
Yeah it makes me wonder.
All the aches, pains and mehness.

Sums...everything adding to something...unknown and confusing...

I'm not even making sense to myself.
I could use less pain, warmth, a hug, reassurance, love, a gentle breeze, seeing the stars and knowing I am loved.

Things.
Yeah things.

I wish I could be more apathetic, more calm, more cool and collected then I tend to ever be.

Too much passion, too many emotions...all of it misdirected into...this black hole of pointlessness.


Everything will be better in time.
Everything will be healed.
Everything will be restored.
Everything made new.

It's just the waiting that kills me.

No comments: