Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God, some help with writing would be amazing...
I feel like I'm lost in this Forest of uncertainty and doubt about who You are, who I am and what I was put here to do...

"there's something like a nothingness that's terribly illusive
the more i want to shut me down the more i am abusive
and when i watch the slideshow of the bits of me i'm dragging
i don't recognize the photographs, i'm not sure when (and if) they happened

i forget the me that i must have been before the me that i am now
i remember a year that i got through, but i don't remember how"

Everything is flying by at such an absurd pace...
Will I be here a year from now?
Or will I be in Your arms, never to fear again?

I want to learn to forget and push past the pain of now...so many, so many...and so maybe, just maybe I can be a little further when the time comes...

I want to make You proud.
Silly as it is.
Silly as it will always be.

No comments: