Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sent to the Dark

Sometimes I feel so stupid for believing.
It's like...how naive and stupid can I be?
I am seeing myself
reflected and refracted
broken apart
and having my soul deconstructed.

I want to nail this pain into the wall
put it on display
showing my shame and hate
just every ounce of myself
you never could know.

I feel so foolish
so stupid.
I wasn't just a child
but one following
hook, line and sinker.

More than just my head
I have a hole in my heart
pumping out life
and filling this suit of lies,
staining it red
with all my regret.

I keep asking for an end
for this soul
to be stripped
and torn from this decaying machine
but you have plans,
such unknowable
and pain giving plans.


Just another chance
another path
where will this go?
Does it matter?
How much does it matter?

No comments: