Wednesday, September 15, 2010

T-T-T-T-T-N-N-M

Types,
just that redundant cliche
speaking volumes
in such silly sentiments.
nothing but headaches
while I listen
passive and tired.

Typography,
is not something I ever considered
nor did I realize
how much of it is this disease
festering and growing
in the soul.

Typically,
I am finding myself with no words
and just generic moans and sighs.
Listen to the reverb
just talk from cowards
not living life
as much as just playing around.

Tyranny,
life isn't just your little gem
or your claim to fame
and the beautiful irony
is that I am just the same.
Every morning we look in the mirror
and just see each other
never knowing we were soul mates.

Twins,
cursed of methodology
and genes bringing us together
for every battle
and every fight
that ends with so much blood
spreading across this room.



Nothing, nothing
or is it just
nothing something?
Take time to decorate your room
eternity is a long time
to be cut off from life
just to say you won.

Maybe,
just maybe
we'll find a place in the middle
and enough time we can call ample,
just maybe
it'll all make sense.

No comments: