Sunday, August 29, 2010

Will-o'-the-Wisp in the Soul

God...I just feel so alone and helpless.
I know you are there...that there is a reason and time...but that doesn't drive the fear away.

It is scary that you care enough to let me suffer so that I can grow, learn and mature...but does it have to hurt this bad?

Layers and layers and layers
of my soul gets peeled back,
showing the fragile soul below
as wisps of hope push out the bitter.

All my fancy word amount to nothing but a hollow sounding gong...because I am without love...not giving or being willing to accept it.

Father, Father, Father...I love you, even though I don't know how.
I need...you closer than ever before...just close the gap between us tonight.

I have...nothing.
Nothing more.

Just hope I am not suffering alone...that this pain will one day be gone...
*sigh*
Oh well...easy come, easy go...

No comments: