Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Note to self:

Stop taking what people say at face value.
Assume they are lying.
It may be for their benefit or for yours but the surest thing is that they are lying.

Ack...people frustrate me endlessly.
Seriously...I just wish they would decide upon what they want and if it doesn't involve me they can just piss off.

I have enough problems without dealing with high school level drama.

If a friendship is a friendship...good...but I have no desire to be a road bump people can back up over just for when they need an ego boost or to feel good about themselves. I have too much self respect to keep getting treated like this.

I am a human being.
I have feelings.
I deserve better than this second rate crap.

Gee...that feels better to type it out.
I also deserve more Swedish Fish, Candy Corn and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!
Wooo!

No comments: