Thursday, December 24, 2009

Some Things of Note:

-I suck at wrapping gifts. I had little money to buy anything but a few books will have to do for now.

-Spike TV has been running a Star Wars marathon, the prequels are so bad they make my soul sad...but at least the original trilogy brings back many happy memories.

-I'm happy that it's Christmas Eve, I feel anticipation and happiness about being able to fit in somewhere and not feel like I'm some sort of perpetual and utterly useless burden.

-Last week I killed the Christmas tree trying to fix the lights. Finally the darn thing is lit back all the way and I'm about to try and rectify the lack of ornaments before dinner tonight.

-I miss a few things about home but I'm glad I'm leaving to go back to school otherwise I have no idea when I would be going back south.

-Brave Saint Saturn's song "Space Robot Five" has become my temporary theme song.

No comments: