Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Breath, yeah baby yeah!

It's excessively silly things like that...that make me wonder...but then I remember how little of life I am refusing to take serious now. Not everything is a joke...but more things should make people laugh more than it should make them cry or even upset them in the first place...because...who really...can take the time to care?

Drama?
Oh no, oh no thank you, no thank you, it's not for me, never for me.
I want to smile and see other people smile.
If I can play a song that will make people dance or at least stop to think...then I am doing something beautiful.
If I can write a poem that makes someone realize they are never alone, that they aren't the only person left being human...then that is something too.
I don't NEED to find myself like that...it's a want...but God, thank YOU so much for being so beautiful to a broken wretch like me.
Thank You so much for being so good.

=)

I can breathe.

"Walk out into the street
Sing your heart out
The people we meet
Will not be drowned out
There's nothing you have that I need
I can breathe
Breathe now
Yeah, yeah

We are people borne of sound
The songs are in our eyes
Gonna wear them like a crown

Walk out, into the sunburst street
Sing your heart out, sing my heart out
I've found grace inside a sound
I found grace, it's all that I found
And I can breathe
Breathe now"

No comments: