Saturday, September 26, 2009

I just ate a cookie.

It is late at night.

It's also quite quiet at this late hour.

I miss having a group of people to do things with.

That was the better things about church when I was in high school and something I loved about college for the first couple of semesters.

I talk about the past too much...what about the future?

I've been biking ten miles plus a day...so as soon as I get access to the bike in the morning I'll be logging another ten miles or so. I've been eating apples and drinking water...it's the meal of fibromyalgia stricken heros!

Music is addicting as love was when I was less cynical and was more receptive to the idea of people being generally good and capable of rising above their base nature. It can be so hard to take people at their word and believe that they have good intentions.

I also spend too much time analyzing little details of no consequence.

I also spend this late hour scanning the internet for for remixed/acoustic/orchestrated/whatever pieces of music from RPG video games I grew up with.

And now...I don't know.

I'm here.

That is all I know.

Life goes on.

Yes it does...

No comments: