Monday, August 31, 2009

Showbread Owes Me Another Set of Headphones

How many more of these things am I going to destroy because of their music?

Seriously.


"After all of this we’ve been dismissed by those who prefer to eat dirt
We’ve been gladly exempt, we are racked with contempt
And we happily wish you this hurt
My skull is on fire with barbs and black spires
My synapses shriek in the flames
Yet we reel with desire though chocked by coarse wire
Loosed by our raging disdain

I’m gone, God help me, I’m done, I’m done
Nothing can stop me, I’m done, I’m done

No fear, no doubt, I’ve bottomed out, I’ve lost myself, I’m letting go
No pride, no me, I’ve set them free, I’ve lost my mind and now I know
No pain, no death, they’re put to rest, we leave them here, we close the door
No earth, no man, now take my hand, cause nothing matters..."

No comments: