Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Morning

I'm hurting from the bike...trouble breathing...stupid asthma that I thought was gone. Nothing major...just pain.

I think I may have almost broke the bike...I started listening to "The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails and as soon as the drums hit in the intro I took off...about ten seconds into that burst of speed I heard a horrible screeching noise and smelt burning plastic...I glanced down and saw I was going about twenty-six MPH and slowed down...thankfully it didn't fall apart but that would have been my luck...the stupid bike falling apart under me.

I ended the biking with Johnny Cash's haunting version of "Hurt". One of the best recordings of any song ever...I can say that will be one song I want to carry with me the rest of my life. The Nihilism in Christianity...but it is offset by hope. Amazing where this is all going and going...

No comments: