Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 6

Day 6

Building the skeleton.

According to my wikipedia based research, basic anatomy states that if we didn't have bones we would be floppy masses of ickyness. Keeping this thought in mind (as well as my ship analogy) I spent most of yesterday and todays writing attempting to make a generalized skeleton outline for my story. Trying to get a better understanding for what the highs and the lows of my novel are.

I'm still not exactly sure what is going on.

There is a lot of general confusion and chaos and in ways I am getting vague glimpses as to what may be going on. On the plus side I'm only a few thousand words behind now and I think I may be caught up by tomorrow...hopefully at least.

Oh well no more time to talk! I'm needed back in surgery!

** ** **



Personal side note: Odds are that Obama is not the Antichrist...just saying.

No comments: