Sunday, October 5, 2008

God I HATE Nightmares

I hate nightmares...what details I remember:

-The initial setup was similar to my first church Providence except there was a huge sewer system around.-One of the older ladies, one I held dearest wasnted to die.
-After she euthanized herself all Hell broke loose. It become some sort of cross between Lord of the Flies with a dark, Matrix Online feel.
-The set up of the area became like Mobile's campus and I was in the equivalent of Ingram/Machine hiding but for some stupid reason I went to Zion/Samford. A fight broke out there and people were cannibalizing one another. I took a few bites myself but I think I escaped.
-The last part with the matrix ovetones...we were all clones. Being bitten and loosing flesh I didn't bleed, it was this sappy stuff. Some kind of clone internment camp. All the guard where of a cloned character theme from the matrix.
-Before all Hell broke loose there were some crepy stuff in the sewer, people disappearing, lot's of unexplored rooms and some kind of thing or person who was killing people.
-My mom was there in the beginning, for some reason I told her she was beautiful, there was a picture of her from her senior year in high school. I said she was still beautiful, maybe not exactly the same eye stopper now but beautiful all the same. I'm fairly sure she was one of the first people to die when all Hell began breaking loose and there was nothing I can do.

I don't believe I can or want to remember anymore but my throat and mouth are on fire, I have no drink but I'm terrified of going to get one since it is sill dark.

God, what are you letting happen to me?

No comments: