Monday, September 10, 2012

Happiness is a state of...being?

I wonder if the lack of posting I've done on this blog means anything particularly outside of the fact I've been suffering severe drying up of writing...for one reason or another.

In some ways I do not think I could be happier...but in others I wonder what is going on. Why I am doing what I am doing and what I am doing it for...

I keep having to deal with emotional/mental stress on top and beside the physical ones...wondering what will happen. What will happen?

What is really worth fighting for in this mixed up world?
I am trying.
Thoughts keep spiraling one way or another.

Certain things in my life can keep going this way...but a lot of changes need to be changed.

There is hope...even when I'm not entirely sure what of and why and how.

No comments: