Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Psalm 128

"How joyful are those who fear the Lord
all who follow his ways!
You will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
How joyful and prosperous you will be!"
-Psalm 128:1-2

I have to ask...what am I doing wrong?
Is it me being cynical?
Negative?
Not willing to be nice enough?
Positive enough?
Kind enough?
I do not enjoy suffering and pain God.
I would like to do things...and well nice things to happen.
What can I do differently?

I don't think it's just a psychological change needed and I want to do the right thing.
And the right thing regardless.

Today is going to be long, painful and challenging.
Please help me to keep a positive attitude, as much of a smile as possible, a willingness to go above and beyond and ultimately remember that Your Love for me is greater than these fleeting pains I will experience every day of my life.

You are beautiful.
Wonderful.
A matchless Love and Beauty beyond my comprehension.
Hope beyond hope.
Beauty beyond Beauty.

It is all just one day at a time and I want to be lost in this Love.
Thank You for loving, rescuing, saving and wanting me.
I love You.
Thank You for loving me.

No comments: